RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER for High-Profile Venue in London
Salary: £45-50k + great package (bonus and tronc) and benefits
- A prestigious restaurant in London, this business is a foodie’s restaurant and bring a fresh new concept to the London Market
- This company is dedicated to quality & high levels of service, you will understand the best restaurants in London
- This is a fast paced restaurant, you will love the buzz and high volume.
- One of the new favorites place to be seen and eat in a refined yet dynamic environment
- The role would suit a Restaurant General Manager that knows the London scene, with a proven track record, having worked in high profile Restaurants.
- This is will be a high-volume restaurant and the Restaurant & Bar Manager needs to be at the top of their game.
- Maintaining high levels of service and leading a large team across the Restaurant and Bar
- You will have full accountability for your operational and financial results
- Needs to be polished, enthusiastic and work to high standards
- You will come from a high-end, well-known venue background
- Work in a professional yet friendly manner
- Be a team player and assist where required
- Have good communication skills and be able to liaise with the team
- Must have worked as a Restaurant & Bar Manager / Restaurant General Manager role for at least 2 years.
Interested in this amazing challenge? Contact Beatrice with your updated CV
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!