News & Events
- Written by Charlotte Holden
Head of Finance
Available at short notice London
- Commercial and proactive finance specialist who specializes in hospitality, retail and wellness sectors
- Focused, confident and results-driven individual with strong leadership and management skills
- Has proven track record in strategy, financial planning, systems, controls and all areas of financial reporting - from daily/weekly/monthly requirements through to budgeting, forecasting and year end
- Has worked with VC, Private Equity and owner managed businesses and have been involved in the sale of companies
Dynamic & Creative Hospitality Executive ready for your business!
London (can travel Nationwide)
Available from June 2017
£100-120k basic plus package
- Dynamic and creative hospitality executive with a passion for leading and inspiring change, innovation and brand/concept development
- Multi-site venue operations experience from fast-casual to fine dining. (£18m)
- Experienced in high profile restaurant and bar operations.
- Specialist in concept development, restaurant design and new venue openings.
Senior F&B/ Food Retail Operator
- Solid track record of successfully leading the expansion of high-end restaurant brands in competitive international markets & premier global locations - Covering SA/ European & GCC markets
- Significant expertise delivering robust financial management with full P&L and Balance sheet responsibility
Restaurant General Manager / Agm Large Venue
Open to almost anywhere except Saudi
Upwards of equivalent of 40k+ (pounds)
- Very well presented female Restaurant GM who has an excellent career history in UK HIGH PROFILE RESTAURANT GROUPS…. independent, branded and retail based restaurants, in and out of London – huge potential and a must meet!
- She has a passion for motivating and bringing out the best in people - dedicated to providing positive and enriching working environments, from which the best results can be derived.
- Energetic, positive, self-motivated person with a strong service background – managed multi-sites with good financial knowledge and ability to work to targets and drive sales!
- Extremely adaptable individual who has huge potential and ready to launch her career in the Middle East or Asia
General Manager/Operations Manager – Restaurant
- Experienced Restaurant General Manager of High-end volume portfolio across Europe, who progressed to Operations Manager for the same group in the Middle-East.
- Specialised in High-End Japanese new openings with an expertise on exclusive and high volume site.
- Market trends specialist who knows exactly what to implement into the business for drastic turnarounds.
- Managing Partner of own fine dining Japanese inspired concept that was a massive success.
- Language includes French, English, Spanish and German.
Director of Operations
Dubai or GCC
£45k AED plus family benefits
- Experienced in strategic forward-planning; operating within the tight financial disciplines imposed by ambitious budgets
- Familiar with, the hospitality and commercial worlds, the culture of corporate and franchise regulations.
- Responsible for growth and directing operations in the domestic & international markets
- Assist in Real Estate and Construction processes and approvals to maximize customer demand and business growth
- Ideal location s Dubai but would consider other areas of GCC for the right role and company
- Current position saw this candidate mobilise a large camp for 60,000 plus people
- Overall all hard FM for the camp including S.O.P’s, Asset Lists and PPM for all areas within the contract. This includes but not limited to Sewage Services, Potable Water Remineralisation Plant and networks.
- As well as all Building Services, Civils, Drainage, Roads, Landscaping etc
- CV shows this candidate working for reputable brands across the life support services industry
Key Account Manager – Beer (Wholesale, Free-Trade, On Trade)
Midlands – Available Immediately!!
Looking for a position that combines Account management and New business for a growing company
- Successfully managed 60,000 hectolitres of beer and cider volume year on year
- Full P&L responsibility for £5M worth of profit
- Lincolnshire based wholesaler volume growth of 420% during time as account manager
- Manchester based wholesaler volume growth of 156% during time as account manager
Available in 2 months London
- Extensive experience in the development, management and execution of high profile, international and large scale events
- Industry savvy with a large network of trusted suppliers
- Creatively minded, consistently pushing the status quo to develop new and interesting events for my clients
- Huge knowledge of London and international venues
- Experience has ranged from music events, corporate conference to large drinks receptions and banquets; meaning I am very versatile and can fit in to any industry sector.
Executive Housekeeper – Luxury 5* background
Minimum £55k + package
- 20 years experience and housekeeping expertise in Luxury City Hotels and exclusive Resorts
- Worked with Small Luxury Hotel and Luxury Hotel of the World collections
- Very dynamic with a successful track record
- Strong leader with focus on Guest satisfaction index, associates training and development, cost control and customers relations.
- Supported team restructure and implementation of new SOPs and Procedures in view to better the operations
Contract Manager / Snr General Manager – Prestigious Healthcare / B&I
- Experience in managing high end a contract, over £5 million in turnover, across 11 sites within 5* Healthcare & Hospitality
- Keen eye for central London trends, as this is key to staying competitive with the location
- Looking for a step into a B&I role, which is definitely transferable within his remit
- Great understanding of budget and forecast setting, along with P&L control
- Super-slick, and polished, with great change management
- This outgoing fella was previously General Manager of a flagship branded sites in a seasonal site where they could reach sales of £90,000 in fair weather, but drop massively during a cold snap!
- He left a short while ago after the site’s closure but sadly he made a poor career choice so is looking for a new position and available for an immediate start
- Experienced in all things financial and proven experience of driving sales in a tough financial climate
- Strong head chef with a stable background in 5* hotels, Michelin and fine dining restaurants serving seasonal British food
- Managed 34 chefs plus multi outlets within a hotel and currently overseeing 3 boutique hotels with a multimillion pound food turnover
- Seeking a position with a focus on food quality to achieve or retain 3AA or Michelin star within a fixed site or boutique hotel
- 4 weeks’ notice period
General Manager – Branded Food Retail
- 8 years experience at management level within branded bars and food retail outlets
- Strong multi-site experience
- Used to fast-high volume sites
- 4 week notice period
Latest News 100% fresh