Centre Manager – Leisure and Entertainment – £50,000 +
South West London
£50,000 + bonus
I am currently recruiting for a leisure club for families
based in SW London. My client provides a place to chill, relax and kick back at a home away from home for our families, with amazing creative classes, top notch activities, great food and brilliant service. With all that on the go, they are on the lookout for a General Manager to make sure we give our members the best experience every time they visit.
Exercises complete responsibility for attainment of
financial goals as established by the Directors and establishes
Professional developmental plan for the club, implement programs that include, sales, purchasing, accounting/finance, safety, and employee services #recruiting
I cover leaderships and senior business development roles from salaries of £50k to £200k+ spanning:
• Retail Businesses
• Leisure Clubs - Sports & Recreation
• Venues and Events
• Contract Catering
• Facilities Management (Public and Private Markets)
- What I Enjoy Most
- Hearing a candidate I placed has been promoted and doing well with a business
- When I was young I wanted to be:
- A Journalist. But then I did work experience at a local newspaper and decided it was not for me!
- When I am not working I am
- Mostly spending time with the kids. We have two beautiful twin monsters.